What is Babylon? What does it mean to “come out of Babylon”? When we come out of Babylon, what attitude should we take towards those who are still in her?
In this live broadcast:
Monica Dennington responds to letters and prayer requests from viewers, taking up spiritual battle on behalf of the saints and God’s Kingdom
Letters used in this broadcast:
1) A letter from Lawrence Jordan, claiming to be a prophet sent by God, making a thinly veiled threat of death against Monica and her children.
2) From a man who asks “What do you do when you are certain that pastor is in error, but don’t want to be divisive by speaking on that (error)?”
1) The story of how God sent the Israelites into exile in Babylon, how Jerusalem was completely destroyed by the Babylonians, and how God called them, seventy years later, to come out of Babylon and rebuild Jerusalem.
2) Coming out of Babylon can be lonely.
3) The attributes of Babylon.
4) Mystery Babylon – a warning against jumping to conclusions. What is Babylon?
5) When we come out of Babylon, what attitude should we take towards those who are still in her?