What is faith, and why is it so important in our relationship with God? Is faith a spiritual or theological idea, or is it something that takes shape in our tangible lives? Why must we make a conscious choice to serve faith instead of fear? And exactly where will faith take us if we let God have His way?
Join Monica Dennington for this foundational and eye-opening seminar, as she takes you straight to the Bible to find out how to make the journey from fear to faith.
From Fear To Faith: The Journey To The Cross! a complete Bible study that includes the following:
1) MP3 Format Listen to all 6 sessions in the series. Each session is about 45 minutes.
2) Video Links Watch all 6 session videos!
3) Free Download Add to your library! Download audio to your computer or i-pod! Listen later!
4) Message Summary A written description of each message.
5) Series Summary A written description of the series.
6) Study Guides Links to 4 free downloadable PDF study guides.
7) Leader’s Guide Coming soon … links to the free downloadable PDF facilitator guide
If you have been thinking about getting your family and friends together for a Bible study, then now would be a great time to start. Join us as we study the Bible together!
More Bible studies for home groups, small groups, and personal study are coming soon. Follow Home Bible Groups on twitter or facebook to be notified as new Digital Bible Studies are released. Help us test this out!